FINCA Agricultural loan is a tailored to enable farmers to generate agricultural incomes in a sustainable manner through value addition, production capacity enhancement and quality outputs.
Why should you apply for this loan?
- Enables farmers improve their house hold incomes
- Increases farmers’ production capacity
- Enables farmers to add value to the agricultural outputs
- Promotes sustainable agricultural incomes.
Qualifications for this Loan
- Farmers with at least 2 years of experience in the enterprise
- Farmers showing ability to repay the loan
- Possession of an acceptable form of collateral
- Certificate of Registration from the district (for Group farmers)
Comes with outstanding benefits:
- Repayment period of up to 3 years.
- Repayment plan tailored to your production cycle.
- A grace period.
- Competitive interest rates.
Which agricultural projects are eligible?
- Rice, Banana, Beans, Maize, Sorghum and wheat growing.
- Produce (fruits and vegetables)
- Live stock keeping (Cattle, Goats, Piggery, Poultry, Bees)